Click on this logo to return to the Steven Yeager Studio Home Page
Custom and Event Portraiture Commercial Photography About the Artists Contact Us Customer Portal Blog

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My Journey

Portraiture is my thing, whether it's for fine art to decorate your home or quick portraits to celebrate an occasion.  Since 1966  I've been messing around with photography.  The cool thing is, it keeps changing!  After 10 years of photographing people on the streets and developing B&W enlargements, I got to be one of the first in the U.S. to print color slides on Cibachrome.  That was for a great guy named Tom Caravaglia in New York City in 1976.  He pushed me to create my first portfolio.

Things kept changing as I grew up and my business grew, until eventually, in 1997 my studio entered the digital world.  Now anything is possible!

More on My Journey later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who Is This Guy ???

My photo
Petaluma, California, United States
Full time professional photographer since 1982. Primary focus is on portraiture with experience in architectural, industrial and product commercial work as well as weddings.